At Passport Health, we understand that a physical examination typically requires more than the exam itself. With 250+ clinics in North America, we have a solution for you.
Canadian Forces personnel must be medically evaluated as able to perform job-specific requirements. Make sure you and members of your organization are well to serve by scheduling a Passport Health medical exam today.
The Passport Health Advantage:
- 250+ Clinics in North America
- One-Stop Shop Solutions: Examinations, Medical Tests, Laboratory and Blood Testing, All Vaccinations
- On-site Exams
- 10+ years of Government Contract Experience
- Services, Screening, and Testing Tailored to Your Needs
- Same-day and Weekend Appointments Available
- Consistent, Electronic Results Reporting and Billing
Passport Health clinics are able to offer the same services provided at an on-base medical center in conveniently located clinics that accommodate last minute appointments. Moreover, Passport Health can set up on-site exams to accommodate a multitude of appointments, an advantage especially when medical services on-base become overwhelmed. Wherever your deployment takes you, Passport Health can coordinate a solution for your needs.
Passport Health Offers the Following Military Medical Services:
- Full Pre-Deployment Medical Exam
- Visual Acuity Tests and Audiograms
- Complete Lab Work
- DNA Sampling
- All Immunizations, Including Anthrax
- Complete Malaria Prophylaxis
- Tuberculosis Blood Testing