Fully protect your health this flu season. In addition to flu shots, consider the pneumonia vaccine and Vitamin B-12 shots.
It’s Flu Season:
- Schedule your flu shot today to protect yourself, your family, and your co-workers
- Consider the pneumonia vaccine
- Get a B-12 shot
- 270+ clinics throughout North America, conveniently located near your community
- We come to you for on-site clinics
- Pneumonia is the most common complication of the flu
- Pneumonia can lead to serious infections and even death
- Just like the flu, pneumonia is spread by direct contact with the respiratory droplets of an infected person
- Coughs and sneezes are more common during flu season, facilitating the spread of this disease
Who should get the Pneumonia Vaccine?
- Adults 65 years or older
- Adults aged 19-24 who smoke or have asthma
- Individuals with weakened immune systems
Why Should I Get a Vitamin B-12 Shot?
- Vitamin B-12 is essential to the formation of red blood cells, tissue and cellular repair, and DNA synthesis. In other words, Vitamin B-12 helps to keep your body running in top condition.
- Vitamin B-12 injections give you added energy to keep you feeling your best during flu season when your body may be run down.
Schedule an appointment for your Flu Shot, Pneumonia Vaccine, and B-12 Injections Today!