Passport Health offers a variety of blood testing options to fit your needs. All tests are available same-day for your convenience.
Fill out the form below to start your testing process.
- Hepatitis B Full profile – A complete test that looks at your immunity and likelihood of possible infection.
- Hepatitis B Immunity – This test identifies whether you have immunity to hepatitis B from something like a vaccine.
- Hepatitis B Immunity (IgG) – This test can identify recent hepatitis B infection, within the previous six months.
- MMR antibody – Measles, mumps and rubella antibodies form from exposure to the diseases or immunisation against them. This test checks for those antibodies.
- Chickenpox (Varicella) Immunity – Chickenpox is a common childhood illness. Immunity testing provides information on if you have had chickenpox, been vaccinated or otherwise have a form of immunity.
- Vitamin B12 – This vitamin assists in red blood cell formation. The test will identify how much is in your body.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D helps control calcium and phosphates in the blood. This test can provide how much vitamin D is in the body.
- Iron (TIBC included) – TIBC and iron testing help show how much iron is in the blood stream and the blood’s ability to attach to it.
- Full blood count – This test identifies the amount of red and white blood cells as well as platelets and hemoglobin.
- Blood Group Test – Also known as a blood type test, it identifies blood group you are in, like A+, B-, etc.