Why Should I Use A Passport Health Travel Medicine Specialist?
Milliards of Considerations, Even for Just One Destination!
With 270+ travel clinics nationwide, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. To find out what’s right for you, visit your local Travel Medicine Specialist before you go.
A Travel Health Specialist takes the complexity out of your pre-travel planning by asking all the right questions:
What is your destination?
- Are you taking a direct flight from the US?
- Does your route include stops in other countries?
- How long are your layovers?
- Will you be leaving the airport during your layover?
- Do you have side trips to other countries planned?
- What are the entry requirements for the countries on your itinerary?
- Are you aware of travel personal safety issues?
What is the purpose of your trip?
- Adventure Tourism
- Humanitarian Aid Work
Where are you staying?
- Local village
What are your sleeping arrangements?
- Indoors with air conditioning
- Indoors with open windows
What activities do you have planned?
- Business meetings
- Shopping in the city
- Sitting on the seaside
- Visiting museums
- Culinary Tourism
- Humanitarian Aid
What are your eating and drinking plans?
- Nothing but boiled food and bottled water
- Only eat in 5 star restaurants
- Discover local bars and cafes
- Eat from street vendors
- Eat like a local
Are you staying in the country for more than 30 days?
How old are you?
Are you pregnant?
Are you travelling with children?
Are you being treated for any medical conditions?
Do you have immune system deficiencies?
Do you have respiratory problems?
What is your vaccination record?
- Up-to-date on all vaccines
- Need adult boosters
- Frequent traveller – Received travel vaccines in the past
- Never left the country – Never received travel vaccines before
When are you departing?
When are you returning?
Did you buy travel health assurance?
With this information, a Travel Health Specialist is able to tell you which vaccines, medications, and supplies YOU need:
Which vaccines do I need?
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Yellow Fever
Which medications do I need?
Travellers’ diarrhoea medications
- Atovaquone & Proguanil
- Epi Pen
What Travel Supplies do I need?
First Aid Kit
- Antibiotic Ointment
- Hydrocortisone Cream
- Surgical spirit wipes
- Single Use Thermometer
- Hand Sanitizer
- Insect Repellent
- External Analgesic
- Mosquito Netting
- Money Holder
- Water Filtration Kit
- Travel Compression Socks