With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Richmond, BC V6V 3A1
Preparing for travel can be stressful. Whether you’re going for business or pleasure there is a lot to consider. But, have you thought of your health? Up to 70 percent of travellers will fall ill while in a foreign country. Make sure you’re protected with the help of Passport Health’s Richmond travel clinic.
We offer a wide variety of services all in line with WHO and PHAC recommendations and advice:
- Common Travel Vaccines– Typhoid, rabies and hepatitis A are common in many parts of the world. Passport Health has these and all other vaccines in-stock and ready for your visit.
- Yellow Fever Immunizations – All Passport Health clinics are approved Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres. Some countries require proof of vaccination, others have outbreaks of the virus. Ensure you have everything you need for your trip.
- Personalized Recommendations – Recommendations vary based on each individuals itinerary. Our expert staff will walk you through everything you need for your specific trip and health situation.
- Corporate Services – Passport Health offers a variety of services to businesses including onsite flu vaccination, biometric screening and more. No matter the destination, Passport Health Richmond travel clinic is here to help.
Directions to Passport Health Richmond Travel Clinic:
- The Passport Health Richmond Office is located in the Crestwood Corporate Business Park in North Richmond.
- The building is East of the Richmond Auto Mall.
- Commerce Parkway can be easily accessed via No. 6 Road.
- There is free parking for clients in the front of the building.
- Visitor parking is just west of the main building lobby, and has 6 stalls in this area.
- If there is no space available there, please feel free to park in any unreserved parking stall.
Meet Our Team
Randee Miller is an Honors Graduate from the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program at the University of Windsor. Has worked and volunteered as an international Registered Nurse in several countries. Randee has taken initiative to stay current by taking extra certifications in Global Health and Immunization Competency Courses. Her extensive travel and hospital nursing background makes her very knowledgeable to advise clients on safe travel tips and medical precautions prior to their departure. If you have passion for exploring the world you will love sharing your trip details with Randee.