With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Surrey, BC V3W 5A5
A business trip to India and a vacation to Brazil are very different. Shouldn’t your travel heathcare be the same? Passport Health Surrey Travel Clinic provides the greater Surrey area’s travelers with everything they may need for their trip. Our premiere travel medical staff provides high quality care and support on your schedule.
Our staff provides the following travel health and vaccination services:
- Key Travel Vaccines – Immunizations like cholera, hepatitis A, typhoid are important for almost any traveller. Each recommendation is specific to your itinerary, meaning you receive exactly what you need.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination – All Passport Health clinics are Registered Yellow Fever Centres with the PHAC. You’ll receive the yellow fever vaccine, certificate of immunization and helpful tips to stay mosquito-free. This vaccine is required for travel to many popular destinations.
- Routine and Specialty Vaccinations – Not every destination has the same needs. Diseases like rabies or polio are rare in North America. Passport Health will provide you with any additional routine or specialty care Japanese encephalitis or measles, mumps and rubella vaccination.
- Corporate Services – Passport Health provides care to individuals and groups at home and abroad. We offer businesses fully customizable wellness services like onsite flu shots, group travel vaccinations and biometric screenings
Directions to Passport Health Surrey Travel Clinic:
- Our Surrey Clinic is located in the Newton Village office building on the 3rd floor.
- The Newton Village Centre has various offices and retails such as Starbucks, Community Savings Credit Union, and Brewster’s Pub.
- The office is located in Building A, which is across the street from the UPS Store and The Jin Sushi.
- Once you take the elevator to the 3rd floor, take a left turn and then right past the Men’s washroom, and we are at Suite 304.