With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Burnaby, BC V5H 4G1
Located near Metropolis at Metrotown, Passport Health’s Burnaby travel clinic provides vaccinations, consultations and wellness services to travelers and businesses of all types.
Passport Health Burnaby Travel Clinic offers the following to its clients:
- Travel Vaccines – From hepatitis A to typhoid we carry the vaccines you need for your trip. We even carry specialty immunizations like Japanese encephalitis and rabies.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination – This is required to enter many countries and highly recommended for others. Make sure you’re protected and ready for your trip.
- Traveller’s Diarahea Prevention – Traveller’s diarrhea kits and medications like Dukoral are available at all Passport Health locations.
- Business Services – Let us come to you and your business. We offer onsite flu clinics, travel vaccinations and biometric screenings.
Directions to Passport Health Burnaby Travel Clinic:
- Passport Health Burnaby is located on 6125 Sussex Avenue, Suite 105.
- The building is located on the corner of Sussex Street and Hazel Street.
- There is metered parking in the front of the building on Hazel Street and metered parking on Sussex Street.
- It is a 10-minute walk from Metrotown Station (Skytrain) through the Metropolis Shopping Center.
- Nearby parkades are on the Metropolis Shopping center, 4555 Kingsway, 4700 Kingsway Parking.