With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Burnaby, BC V5H 4G1
Located near Metropolis at Metrotown, Passport Health’s Burnaby travel clinic provides vaccinations, consultations and wellness services to travelers and businesses of all types.
Passport Health Burnaby Travel Clinic offers the following to its clients:
- Travel Vaccines – From hepatitis A to typhoid we carry the vaccines you need for your trip. We even carry specialty immunizations like Japanese encephalitis and rabies.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination – This is required to enter many countries and highly recommended for others. Make sure you’re protected and ready for your trip.
- Traveller’s Diarahea Prevention – Traveller’s diarrhea kits and medications like Dukoral are available at all Passport Health locations.
- Business Services – Let us come to you and your business. We offer onsite flu clinics, travel vaccinations and biometric screenings.
Directions to Passport Health Burnaby Travel Clinic:
- Passport Health Burnaby is located on 6125 Sussex Avenue, Suite 105.
- The building is located on the corner of Sussex Street and Hazel Street.
- There is metered parking in the front of the building on Hazel Street and metered parking on Sussex Street.
- It is a 10-minute walk from Metrotown Station (Skytrain) through the Metropolis Shopping Center.
- Nearby parkades are on the Metropolis Shopping center, 4555 Kingsway, 4700 Kingsway Parking.
“Thank you Wendy for a fun experience and the knowledge behind all the vaccines. Loved how organized and prepared you were for my arrival! Got started early too, left early. Will be back if I have any further travelling to do!”
“The staff at Passport Health are very knowledgable and professional. I left with 100% confidence that I had received the necessary immunizations and I had all the pertinent information for my trip. Well done!”
“Since the first moment my son and I came in the office we were taken care in a professional and kind way. All questions and concerns regarding our trip were answered and addressed thoroughly. I would highly recommend anyone planning a trip abroad to use Passport Health services.”
“The experience at the clinic was very good. The nurse went through the package with me and even took the time to go through my travel itinerary to make sure that I was covered in all of my destinations. Very pleasant experience.”
“I had an unexpected family emergency causing me to miss the appointment for a travel clinic in the province where I live. Booked an appointment in Barrie Ontario on short notice, received helpful information and a couple of vaccines. I wasn’t sure about the anti-malarial medicine. Finally decided but by then had arranged a trip home and so it was agreed that the prescription would be sent to a pharmacy in BC. Received an email that this could not be done across provinces but that it would be sorted out. I then received a phone call from a Nurse Practitioner who worked out west. She spent a lot of time on the phone counselling me about this medication, precautions to take, and then she arranged the prescription to be sent to my pharmacy. Helpful service in all my encounters with Passport Health. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for travel information or prescriptions”