With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Kelowna, BC V1Y 8K5
Conveniently located across from Orchard Park Shopping Centre, Passport Health’s Kelowna clinic is ready and able to help you travel safely. Our expert travel health practicioners will educate you on which immunizations and medications you may need. We keep everything in-stock to help make sure everything is taken care of as quickly as possible. Prepare yourself for your upcoming trip by visiting Passport Health Kelowna Travel Clinic. Schedule your appointment online today by calling or book online now
Passport Health services include:
- Key Travel Vaccines – From hepatitis A to typhoid, Passport Health provides our clients with only the vaccinations they need.
- Personalized Care – Everything is based on your specific travel itinerary, ensuring you are prepared for what you’ll be doing throughout your trip.
- Routine Immunizations – Skip the wait at your doctor’s office and receive important vaccinations like Tdap, MMR and meningitis from your local Passport Health.
- Corporate Services – Employee health is extremely important. Passport Health helps employers have peace of mind through onsite flu vaccinations, travel vaccinations and more.
Directions to Passport Health Kelowna Travel Clinic:
- Passport Health Kelowna is located in Orchard Park Professional building, part of Orchard Plaza Shopping Center.
- The Plaza is on Cooper Road, between Harvey Ave and Springfield Road.
- This is the shopping center with stores such as MEC, Save on Food, and Cineplex.
- The building has 2 entrances, one is across from Valley First Credit Union and the other is across from Red Robin Restaurant.
- We are on the second floor in unit 113. There are accessible elevators.