With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
North Vancouver Travel Clinic
North Vancouver, BC V7M 2H9
Serving North Vancouver and conveniently located near City Hall, Passport Health’s North Vancouver travel clinic is your source for travel medical services. Our travel clinic has all recommended and required travel vaccines in-stock. No matter your destination, our expert staff will provide you with the medications and advice you need for your trip.
Our premier services include:
- Typical Travel Vaccines – Hepatitis A, typhoid and cholera are some of the most commonly needed vaccinations for travellers of all types. Make sure you’re protected before your trip.
- Yellow Fever Immunizations – This mosquito-borne disease is potentially deadly and found in many popular travel destinations like Brazil and Ghana. Passport Health clinics are Registered Yellow Fever Centres with PHAC and can provide you with the vaccine and documention. Note, proof of yellow fever vaccination is required for some countries.
- Personalized Care – Each trip is unique, shouldn’t your travel health experience be the same? We provide clients with personalized care for their individual trip. You will also receive an itinerary outlining some of the most important items for you to be aware of before, during and after your trip.
- Routine and Specialty Immunizations – Your time is important to us. We keep speciality and routine immunizations like Japanese encephalitis, measles, mumps and rubella and rabies in-stock and ready for your visit. No need to return on a different date. We strive to be your one-stop-shop for travel health needs.
- Business Services – Passport Health excels at providing groups and businesses with travel health and routine services. We offer onsite clinics, biometric screenings and group travel vaccination options.
Directions to Passport Health North Vancouver Travel Clinic:
- Our North Vancouver office is located near corner of 14th Street East and Lonsdale Avenue.
- The clinic is one block West of Lion’s Gate Hospital.
- When coming by transit from downtown Vancouver, take the Sea Bus from Waterfront Station to Lonsdale Quay.
- Then from Bay #3, take Bus 230 Upper lonsdale. It should be approximately 10 minutes to the clinic.
Driving from Surrey or Burnaby:
- Follow Trans Canada HWY/BC-1 West to Mountain HWY in North Vancouver.
- Take Exit 21 from Trans Canada HWY/BC-1 West.
- Take Keith Road East to Lonsdale Avenue in North Vancouver.
Meet Our Team
Miranda is a Registered Nurse and has continued her education in the area of communicable diseases. Miranda comes with knowledge and experience in Community Health and is passionate about helping travelers stay safe by providing them with the latest up-to- date information, options, and practical advice they can use to stay healthy and prevent illness while abroad. Miranda looks forward to helping you make informed decisions about your health and staying well during your travels!
“We had a group appointment and two nurses reviewed all of our history and made recommendations based on where we were going. Very professional and friendly.”
“Wonderful and thorough nursing staff, clean and professional”
“Very friendly and gave us all the information we needed to make the best decisions for us. Would recommend them to anyone.”
“This clinic never fails to impress me. Efficient, caring, friendly and professional service. Thank you to the nurse Miranda for making it another painless visit.”
“A qualified graduate nurse had read and understood the medical history I submitted online before my appointment and had determined the most likely immunizations I would require. She went through the immunizations with me in detail, allowed me to agree to her recommendations or decline them, gave the needles painlessly and provided the oral vaccines with detailed instructions. She also went over the precautions for travel in the particular foreign country and what medications to take with me. She provided a very thorough, competent and professional service.”
“Sarah is very professional and knowledgeable and listened to all my explanations and concerns before making her recommendations and providing prescriptions needed and administering the vaccines agreed upon.”
“I visited in preparation for a trip to Peru. Laura was most helpful in reviewing what vaccinations I needed keeping in mind what I had already had. She discussed each option in detail and let me make an informed decision in consultation with my doctor. Excellent service. Thank you.”