With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Vancouver Travel Clinic
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2K8
Nearly 2.5 million people live in the Vancouver metro area. But, how many will stay healthy during their next trip? Studies show nearly 70 percent of travellers will fall ill while abroad. Protect yourself with Passport Health first-class travel medical services. Passport Health’s Downtown Vancouver travel clinic has all the medications and advice you may need for your next trip.
Our services include:
- Common Travel Vaccines – Cholera, hepatitis A and typhoid are all serious risks in many destinations. Make sure your protected before your trip.
- Yellow Fever Immunizations – This vaccine is common among travelers to Africa and South America. It protects against a potentially deadly mosquito-borne disease and is required for entry to some nations. All Passport Health clinics are Registered Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres with PHAC. Get vaccinated today!
- Mosquito Prevention – Mosquito-borne infection can be found in almost every country in the world. Be sure to bring mosquito repellents or netting on your trip. Both are available at Passport Health. Antimalarial medication may also be recommended.
- Routine and Specialty Immunizations – Some infections are rarely found in North America or isolated to specific regions. Passport Health carries a wide variety of routine and specialty vaccines for every circumstance. Immunizations against infections like measles, mumps, Japanese encephalitis and rabies are in-stock at our Downtown Vancouver travel clinic.
- Business and Group Options – At Passport Health, we aim to serve everyone. We offer customizable options for groups and businesses such as onsite travel and flu shots, biometric screenings and much more.
Directions to Passport Health Downtown Vancouver Travel Clinic:
- Passport Health Downtown Vancouver is located on 1125 Howe Street, Suite 960.
- The building is located on the corner of Helmcken Street and Howe Street.
- There is a metered parking in the front of the building on Howe Street and metered parking on Helmcken Street.
- It is a 10 minute walk from Vancouver City Centre Station (Skytrain) via Granville Street and Helmcken Street.
- Nearby parkades are on 1128 Hornsby Street, 1115 Hornsby Street, or at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites.
Meet Our Team
Laura first earned her degree in Kinesiology from the University of British Columbia in 2012 and Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2017, also from UBC. She has worked both in a hospital (urban health unit) and home health settings. Laura is an avid traveler having been able to travel to SE Asia, Mexico, Cuba and Europe. She is excited to align her passion for excellent health care with a love for travel. She is looking forward to providing the best travel medical care possible with exceptional customer service.
Isabella completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at Kwantlen Polytechnic University in 2013. She began her career working on the child and adolescent psychiatry units at BC Children’s Hospital and afterwards worked primarily at Heartwood, a treatment centre for women with substance use issues. Isabella has a passion for travel and has visited 12 countries, some of which include Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Italy, France, Germany, England and Ireland and has been to several states in the United States including California, Florida and Hawaii. Isabella is thrilled about working for Passport Health. It is her goal to ensure that all individuals are given the tools for safe travel while providing excellent customer service.
I am a passionate Registered Nurse and entrepreneur. Upon receiving my Bachelor of Science degree with Honors in Nursing (2011), I have had the pleasure of working in various positions which include; Medical/Surgical Unit, Complex Care, Long Term Care and Community Nursing. These positions have allowed me to practice many nursing skills while continuously learning as a professional. I have always been passionate about travelling and exploring beautiful cities and countries around the world. My need to travel has inspired me to visit Australia, Barbados, Punta Cana, Bermuda, England and several cities in North America. In 2012 I was afforded the opportunity to participate in a medical mission in Lagos, Nigeria. It was a fulfilling experience to be able to bring healthcare to those in need and to be a part of helping others on a global scale. My passion for Travel Health merged with my nursing career in 2014. I place a strong value on exceptional customer service, personal and professional development. My goal is to provide outstanding customer service for Passport Health clients, while educating them on safe and healthy travel practices. It is important to me that our clients are well informed. This will improve their confidence in their travel plans which translates to healthy and problem-free travel experiences.
Sarah is a Registered Nurse with Bachelor’s Degree from British Columbia Institute of Technology. Sarah has completed the Nursing Specialty in Public Health, focusing on childhood immunization series and infants’ and toddlers’ development. Sarah also has a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences from Simon Fraser University(SFU). With a degree in Health Sciences, Sarah has an extensive knowledge on epidemiology, infectious diseases and immunology. Sarah is very excited to work with Passport Health where she gets an opportunity to share her knowledge with travelers and help them make evidence based decisions.