Downtown Vancouver Travel Clinic
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2K8
Nearly 2.5 million people live in the Vancouver metro area. But, how many will stay healthy during their next trip? Studies show nearly 70 percent of travellers will fall ill while abroad. Protect yourself with Passport Health first-class travel medical services. Passport Health’s Downtown Vancouver travel clinic has all the medications and advice you may need for your next trip.
Our services include:
- Common Travel Vaccines – Cholera, hepatitis A and typhoid are all serious risks in many destinations. Make sure your protected before your trip.
- Yellow Fever Immunizations – This vaccine is common among travelers to Africa and South America. It protects against a potentially deadly mosquito-borne disease and is required for entry to some nations. All Passport Health clinics are Registered Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres with PHAC. Get vaccinated today!
- Mosquito Prevention – Mosquito-borne infection can be found in almost every country in the world. Be sure to bring mosquito repellents or netting on your trip. Both are available at Passport Health. Antimalarial medication may also be recommended.
- Routine and Specialty Vaccinations – Some infections are rarely found in North America or isolated to specific regions. Passport Health carries a wide variety of routine and specialty vaccines for every circumstance. Immunizations against infections like measles, mumps, Japanese encephalitis and rabies are in-stock at our Downtown Vancouver travel clinic.
- Business and Group Options – At Passport Health, we aim to serve everyone. We offer customizable options for groups and businesses such as onsite travel and flu shots, biometric screenings and much more.
Directions to Passport Health Downtown Vancouver Travel Clinic:
- Passport Health Downtown Vancouver is located on 1125 Howe Street, Suite 960.
- The building is located on the corner of Helmcken Street and Howe Street.
- There is a metered parking in the front of the building on Howe Street and metered parking on Helmcken Street.
- It is a 10 minute walk from Vancouver City Centre Station (Skytrain) via Granville Street and Helmcken Street.
- Nearby parkades are on 1128 Hornsby Street, 1115 Hornsby Street, or at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites.