With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Passport Health Kingston Travel Clinic
797 Princess Street
Kingston, ON K7L 1G1
Kingston, ON K7L 1G1
Conveniently situated in Kingston, near the Memorial Centre, Passport Health’s Kingston travel clinic is a premiere provider of travel health and vaccination solutions.
Our travel health and vaccination services include:
- Common Travel Immunizations – Cholera, typhoid and hepatitis A are just some of the vaccines Passport Health keeps in-stock for your trip. We offer a variety of travel immunizations for your specific journey.
- Yellow Fever Vaccine – As one of the most common vaccinations, yellow fever is required for many destinations. The yellow fever vaccine is available at Passport Health locations throughout Canada. All our clinics are Registered Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres with Health Canada.
- Routine and Specialty Vaccinations – Some vaccines are needed on a routine basis. Others may be needed for trips to specific locales. Passport Health carries routine immunizations like TDaP (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) and MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) and specialty vaccines like Japanese encephalitis.
- Corporate Services – Passport Health strives to help individuals at home, abroad and at work. We offer fully customizable health and wellness plans to corporations and small businesses including onsite flu shots, travel vaccinations and biometric screenings.
Call or book your appointment online today. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Directions to Passport Health Kingston Travel Clinic:
- Our office is located on 797 Princess St, Suite 308.
- The office building is located on Princess St, between MacDonnell St and Tower St.
- The building is located right next to Giant Tiger, and the building has a Shoppers Drug Mart right next to the main entrance.
- For parking, you would need to go into Tower St and park in the paid parking section in the back of the building.
- During after hours and weekend hours, you would need access to the building through the intercom system located at the main entrance beside Shoppers Drug Mart.