With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Markham, ON L6E 1A3
Passport Health Markham travel clinic is conveniently located across from the Markham Museum, by Mountjoy Park. Our expert travel health and vaccination staff provide premiere services to individuals and businesses. We are proud to be your vaccination leader in Markham.
Our travel health and immunization services include:
- Recommended and Required Vaccines – Typhoid, cholera and hepatitis A are some of the most common vaccinations. But, polio, meningitis and other vaccines are sometimes required to enter a country.
- Personalized Care and Consultation – We customize your visit to your trip. We’ll identify what vaccines you need for your itinerary and when you should receive them. We strive to keep you protected while saving you money.
- Yellow Fever Vaccine – Required for many destinations, the yellow fever vaccine also provides important protection. All Passport Health clinics are Registered Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres with Health Canada.
- Corporate and Group Services – Passport Health can help your business, group or school travel safely and stay healthy year-round. We provide onsite travel immunizations, flu shots, biometric screenings and more.
Directions to Passport Health Markham Travel Clinic:
- Passport Health Markham is located in Markham Plaza on the North-East corner of 16th Ave and Main St, just a short walk from Mt Joy Community Center and St Brother Andre Catholic high school.
- The entrance to the office building is located between York region’s office and Mastuya Korean House restaurant.
- We are in the same plaza as Garden Basket Grocery Stores and Dollarama, and you can find us on the second floor of the plaza’s office building.
- There is plenty of free parking in the plaza.
- If you are taking the public transit, Passport Health Markham is only a couple of blocks South of Mt Joy Go Station.
“Christine is very experienced, knowledgeable and patient. Would recommend her to any of our friends.”
“Kind, courtesy and professional!”