With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Orangeville, ON L9W 3X3
Passport Health’s Orangeville travel clinic is happy to serve the greater Orangeville area, including Purple Hill, and its great people and businesses. Located at the corner of Elizabeth and Faulkner, we provide travel immunizations, consultations and wellness services.
Passport Health Orangeville Travel Clinic offers the following services:
- Travel Vaccines – These include typhoid, hepatitis A, rabies and cholera immunizations.
- Mosquito Protection – From Japanese encephalitis vaccinations to antimalarials, yellow fever vaccination and more. Passport Health clinics provide you with everything you need to stay protected.
- Travellers’ Diarrhea Prevention – More than 70 percent of travellers will find themselves with this often embarrassing illness. Dukoral and travellers’ diarrhea kits are available at all Passport Health locations.
- Business Services – We specialize in bringing our services to you and your business. Options include travel vaccinations, onsite flu clinics and biometric screenings.
Directions to Passport Health Orangeville Travel Clinic:
- Passport Health Orangeville travel clinic is centrally located, in a medical building on the second floor. It’s the first office to the left, U10.
- Our office is located at 15 Elizabeth Street, in Orangeville, Ontario. There are 2 main roads that can help you get to us: Broadway Ave and First Street.
- If you are coming through Broadway Ave, you can turn into Louisa St or Faulkner St. If you are coming through Louisa St, you must drive till you get to Elizabeth St, and turn right, you will see our building on the left.
- If you come through Faulkner St, you must drive till you get to Elizabeth St, and turn left on Elizabeth St, and our building should be on the right.
- If you are coming through First St, you would have to turn into Elizabeth St and drive down Elizabeth St, past the first street which is Faulkner, and it will be there on the right.
- There is an elevator onsite and is handicapped accessible with ample parking around.
“Well rounded interview and detailed discussions on suggested and required medications / vaccinations. Interviewer was extremely knowledgeable.”
“Sandra was amazing. Easy to chat with and answered all my questions. She also gave me places on the internet I could look and reassured any of my worries. Couldn’t recommend her enough!”
“My husband and I were in a panic, trying to get last minute shots for a trip. Our experience was amazing. The entire team, went to great lengths for us. Sandra, our nurse, went above and beyond. The first consultation was very informative and thorough. The second was even better. The clinic was a bit overbooked (last minute emergency for some high school kids). Sandra was so accommodating, trying to prioritize, so that everyone’s needs were met . We got to chat with the other folks that were there, and it was very fun. Not one person was annoyed at having to wait! Sandra is the best.”
“The travel heath nurse Sandra was extremely knowledgeable. She explained everything very well so I could make educated decisions. Good location and easy to get too.”
“Sandy was fantastic. Very informed on so much more information than I anticipated. She covered all our vacation information in addition to our vaccination history. The reminders were covered both phone and email. Which was double the usual but still good.”
“The information provided was very thorough and informative. A very pleasurable experience.”
“Every thing was quick painless and friendly 4 visits in 4 weeks and they were all professional, infornament and enjoyable.”
“Sandy was very knowledgeable, spent a lot of time explaining her recommendations, and was amazing with my 3yr old son. Although the wasn’t happy getting his needles, he left there happy and thanking her. She was very patient and even let us use our special ‘boo-boo stickers’, which always makes my son happy. Greatest medical experience I’ve had aside from midwifery care.”