With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Orangeville, ON L9W 3X3
Passport Health’s Orangeville travel clinic is happy to serve the greater Orangeville area, including Purple Hill, and its great people and businesses. Located at the corner of Elizabeth and Faulkner, we provide travel immunizations, consultations and wellness services.
Passport Health Orangeville Travel Clinic offers the following services:
- Travel Vaccines – These include typhoid, hepatitis A, rabies and cholera immunizations.
- Mosquito Protection – From Japanese encephalitis vaccinations to antimalarials, yellow fever vaccination and more. Passport Health clinics provide you with everything you need to stay protected.
- Travellers’ Diarrhea Prevention – More than 70 percent of travellers will find themselves with this often embarrassing illness. Dukoral and travellers’ diarrhea kits are available at all Passport Health locations.
- Business Services – We specialize in bringing our services to you and your business. Options include travel vaccinations, onsite flu clinics and biometric screenings.
Directions to Passport Health Orangeville Travel Clinic:
- Passport Health Orangeville travel clinic is centrally located, in a medical building on the second floor. It’s the first office to the left, U10.
- Our office is located at 15 Elizabeth Street, in Orangeville, Ontario. There are 2 main roads that can help you get to us: Broadway Ave and First Street.
- If you are coming through Broadway Ave, you can turn into Louisa St or Faulkner St. If you are coming through Louisa St, you must drive till you get to Elizabeth St, and turn right, you will see our building on the left.
- If you come through Faulkner St, you must drive till you get to Elizabeth St, and turn left on Elizabeth St, and our building should be on the right.
- If you are coming through First St, you would have to turn into Elizabeth St and drive down Elizabeth St, past the first street which is Faulkner, and it will be there on the right.
- There is an elevator onsite and is handicapped accessible with ample parking around.