With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Edmonton, AB T6K 4B2
Located near Mill Woods Park in Southeast Edmonton, Passport Health Southeast Edmonton Travel Clinic will provide high quality travel health services to this great community.
Passport Health offers the following services to its Edmonton-area clients:
- Key Travel Vaccines – Rabies, hepatitis A and typhoid are all infections you may come in contact with on your trip. Our nursing staff will help you identify what you need most for your trip.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination – Required for entry to some countries, yellow fever vaccination is one of the top travel vaccines. All Passport Health clinics in Canada are Registered Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres with the PHAC.
- Routine and Specialty Immunizations – We offer a variety of other vaccines as well. This includes specialty vaccines like Japanese encephalitis and hepatitis A/B combination vaccine to routine immunizations like pneumonia and shingles.
- Business Services – Providing everything from onsite flu clinics to travel vaccinations and biometric screenings we help employees stay happy and healthy all year long.
Directions to Passport Health Southeast Edmonton Travel Clinic:
- Our clinic is located in the Tawa Medical Centre on 66th St NW, which is across the street from Grey Nuns Hospital.
- Our office is on the second floor, Suite 216.
- There is paid parking in front of the building.