With 270+ travel clinics in North America, Passport Health is your local leading provider of travel vaccinations and medications. Prepare your health for travel, visit us before you go.
Victoria, BC V8W 2H7
Victoria is home to thousands of international travellers venturing to places like Brazil, South Africa and India. But, how many are travelling protected? The recent studies show nearly 70 percent of all travellers will contract some kind of illness while abroad. Make sure you, your family or your business is protected with Passport Health’s first-class travel medical services. Passport Health’s Victoria travel clinic has all the immunizations and medications you may need for your next international excursion.
Our services include:
- Typhoid, Hepatitis A and Cholera Vaccines – These stomach bugs are found in almost every part of the world, including some developed countries. Vaccination is your best form of protection.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination – Found mainly in South America and Africa, yellow fever is a potentially deadly mosquito-borne infection. Vaccination is recommended for popular destinations like Kenya and Brazil. Some countries do require proof of vaccination for entry.
- Malaria Prevention – Another mosquito-borne disease, malaria kills nearly half a million people each year. Passport Health nurses will discuss the best medication options for your trip.
- Traveler’s Diarrhea Kits – Not everything is vaccine preventable. Make sure your ready for Montezuma’s Revenge with this simple kit.
- Routine and Specialty Immunizations – Some immunizations provide everyday protection, while others are best for specific itineraries. Passport Health’s Victoria clinic carries both in-stock including rabies, MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) and Japanese encephalitis.
Directions to Passport Health Victoria Travel Clinic:
- Our Victoria location is located at the intersection of Blanshard Street and Fort Street.
- Our building is located across the starbucks, and our building entrance is between Subway and Shiki Sushi.
- Once you have entered, head to the elevator and go to the 2nd floor.
- Once you have arrived, head right and it is the second office on the right across from the Men’s washroom.