The CDC has designated Passport Health clinics as yellow fever vaccination centers. Before entering some countries, evidence of yellow fever vaccination is needed.
Travelers’ diarrhea affects as many as 70 percent of people while they’re on the road. Prevention and post-exposure therapy are recommended.
Travel items such as traveler’s diarrhea kits, mosquito repellents, and even B-12 shots are accessible. See our Passport Health store to learn more!
Clinics and Additional Information
Clinique Santé-Voyage Centre-Ville Montréal
1001 Boulevard de Maisonneuve O Suite 660,
Montréal, QC H3A 3C8
Right across from the Belgian consulate and just a few blocks from Square Dorchester, Passport Health Downtown Montréal is ready to help you with any travel needs.
Schedule your appointment today by calling or booking online now.
- Taking the Metro – Take the green line of the metro and exit at Peel Metro Station. The building connects to the metro directly. Look for the Metcalfe exit in the Peel station. After taking the escalators, you will find the building entrance.
- Traveling by Bus 24 – Take the 24 whether traveling from the East or West side of the city. Exit the bus at the Peel/Sherbrooke stop. Continue to walk east on Sherbrooke. Turn right on Metcalfe Street and continue straight down until you reach de Maisonneuve. The building will be on the right-hand side.
- Walking from McGill University (845 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, H3A 0G4) – Head southeast towards Sherbrooke Ouest. Turn right onto Rue Sherbrooke ouest. Continue walking until you reach Mansfield, and turn left. Proceed on Mansfield until you reach boulevard de Maisonneuve Ouest and turn right. Continue on boul. De Maisonneuve, and you will find the building on the right-hand side.
- Walking from Concordia University Head northeast towards Boul – De Maisonneuve Ouest. Turn right onto boulevard de Maisonneuve and continue walking straight until you reach Metcalfe. You will find the building on the left-hand side.
Clinique Santé-Voyage Laval
3030 Boulevard le Carrefour Suite 501,
Laval, QC H7T 2P5
Passport Health Laval travel clinic offers all the immunizations you may need for an international trip.
Call or book online now to schedule your appointment.
- From Metro Montmorency: Public Transit – When exiting metro Montmorency, head south towards Boul. De l’Avenir, where you will find bus stop 56 (Carole/Des Tulipes). Stay on the bus for 16 stops, and exit when you arrive at stop Le Carrefour/Face au Sears. Then head southwest on Boulevard Le Carrefour West. You will find the building on the right-hand side.
- From Metro Montmorency: Driving – When driving from metro Montmorency, head southwest toward rue Lucien-Paiement and turn right. Continue until you reach Emile-Martineau and turn left. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Boulevard Le Corbusier N. Then turn left at the 1st cross street onto Boulevard du Souvenir. Continue until you reach Daniel-Johnson and then turn right. Turn right onto boulevard le Carrefour and you will find the building on the right-hand side.
- From Centropolis: Public Transit – When Exiting Centropolis at 1799 Ave. Pierre-Peladeau, Laval, QC, H7T 2Y5, walk west towards Promenade du Centropolis. Exit the roundabout onto Promenade du Centropolis. Turn left onto Boulevard Daniel-Johnson, where you will find the bus stop 42 (Terminus le Carrefour). Stay on the bus for 4 stops, until you reach the stop Le Carrefour and exit the bus. Then, head northeast on Boulevard le Carrefour and you will find the building on the right-hand side.
- From Centropolis: Driving – Head northeast toward Promenade du Centropolis. Exit the roundabout onto Promenade du Centropolis. Then Turn right onto Bouleward Daniel-Johnson. Continue until Boulevard le Carrefour and turn right. You will then find the building on the right-hand side.
Clinique Santé-Voyage Ville de Québec
2954 Boulevard Laurier Suite 370,
Québec City, QC G1V 4T2
Passport Health Ville de Québec Clinique Santé-Voyage provides Quebec City travelers with everything they might need for their trip. Our premeire travel medical staff provides high quality care on your schedule.
Call or book online today. We look forward to seeing you soon at Passport Health Ville de Québec Clinique Santé-Voyage.
- Passport Health Quebec City is located in the building Place Iberville Quatre on Boulevard Laurier, between Avenue Lavigerie and Route de l’Église.
- We are behind ”Macdonald” restaurant.
- We are across from ” Rochebelle School” and the Soccer field
- The building has paid parking during the week, and free parking during the weekend.
- You can access the ”Iberville Tower 4” from Boulevard Hochelaga
- The building is conveniently located just minutes away from autoroutes Duplessis and Henri IV, and one minute away from the major bridges of Quebec and Pierre-Laporte.
- The clinic is also located 5 minutes away from Jean Lesage International Airport and from the Ste-Foy bus and train stations.
- The building is also minutes away from 3 major shopping centers, Place Laurier, Place de la Cité, and Place Ste-Foy.
Clinique Santé-Voyage Westmount
4880 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest Suite 140,
Westmount, QC H3Z 1H1
Serving Dawson College, Marianopolis College and the businesses and residents of Westmount, Passport Health offers premiere travel health services.
Schedule an appointment today by booking online or calling .
Using Public Transit on Sherbrooke Street – If you are using the Bus line 24 West, exit the bus on bus stop Sherbrooke /Victoria. From there cross to the street to the side of bank CIBC. Continue walking on Sherbrooke until you reach 4880 Sherbrooke W. The building entrance is located between the shops Roots and Maska. If using Bus line 63 South, exit the bus on stop Sherbrooke/Victoria. From there, you will be in front of bank CIBC. Turn right, and walk until you find the building on the left-hand side between shops Maska and Roots.
Driving from Nihon Shopping Center – Head northeast on Avenue Atwater until you reach Sherbrooke Ouest and turn left. Continue driving on Sherbrooke Ouest. You will find the building on the left-hand side.
Public Transit from Nihon Shopping Center – When exiting the mall, head northwest on Avenue Atwater toward Boulevard de Maisonneuve Ouest. Continue walking until you reach Sherbrooke Ouest. There you will find the bus stop 24-O. Take the bus until you reach the stop Sherbrooke/Victoria. From there, head southwest on Rue Sherbrooke towards avenue Victoria and you will find the building between shops Maska and Roots on the left-hand side.
“Information was super thorough and it could not have been easier. Loved all the details that were provided to help me make an informed decision as to what would be best for my specific situation.”
“This my first time traveling to Kenya. So many questions. I called at least three times. Every time the call was answered quickly by the nicest people. I was so impressed. The gals in the office the same. Nice and knowledgeable. Great experience.”
“The nurse was FANTASTIC! She was very excited, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about our trip and vaccines! We are so grateful for her experience and the information she gave us! Thank you!”
“If you need a vaccination for a third world country this is the place to go. They have the facilities to handle what is needed for your travels.”
“Been going to this Passport health for a decade. Every experience is excellent.”
“Helped make the experience much better than expected because of their professional, courteous and knowledgeable service.”